USCIS Certified Translation: 100% Accuracy and Excellent Quality
Nowadays knowledge of foreign languages is a must. Whether you like or not, it’s of prime importance to know fundamentals at least one foreign language. Yet, when it comes to the translation of the official documents, it’s not enough. The problem is that even a single misspelled word may lead to disastrous consequences. That’s why it’s not a good idea to use various online platforms or software. Moreover, when it comes to USCIS translation, the use of Google translator is out of the question. You have to look for certified services that provide superb quality USCIS translation.
Some people prefer to save their time and energy. When they need the translation of this or that document, they ask for help from the first person they find. It may be a neighbor or the son the uncle’s best friend. It’s not a good way out for several reasons. The first one is that you can’t be sure about the quality of the translation. The second and the main one is that such translation is illegal. It’s impossible to send such papers to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. It’s better to use a special online service that specializes in the official translation of the papers. tPensters is one of them. It offers a wide range of services.
When You Need USCIS Translation Services
There is one important thing you should know about the translation. There are many situations when you need to interpret this or that text. When it comes to simple homework tasks or writing an essay, it’s not obligatory to hire a specialist. You can ask your friend for help or use special online software. Yet, in the following cases it’s impossible to cope without competent USCIS translation:
- You are immigrants and are going to gain US citizenship. To do it, you have to gather copious supporting documents. It may be proof of green card holder, application fee payment, proof of identity, etc. The number of papers depends on the application’s situation. Yet, no matter what type of documents you need, the specialists of tPensters are ready to help you;
- You are going to work in the USA. To get a work permit, it’s necessary to gather a set of documents. They include a special one-page form, the fee, photo, and papers proving you are eligible (birth certificate or certificate of citizenship);
- You are going to study in the USA. Even if you are planning to study in the USA according to some international program, it’s still necessary to provide USCIS with copious papers;
- You are going to get married to a resident of the USA. Marriage is a fantastic thing until it comes to paperwork. If you or your soulmate is not a resident of the US, you should be ready to provide USCIS with the heaps of paper.
The list includes not all the situations when you may need an efficient translation. This issue must be taken most seriously.
USCIS Certified Translation: Main Peculiarities
It’s not difficult to find USCIS approved translation services near me. It’s enough to enter the corresponding request in the search line. Yet, you should select carefully the appropriate variant. It’s important to consider the following points:
- The quality of the translation. USCIS translation requires 100% accuracy. If literary translation allows some variations, they are not acceptable for official documents. The translators should not miss any detail. They should not replace the terms. The specialists of tPensters are experienced enough to translate every page and certificate in an appropriate way;
- The type of translation – machine and human. The automatic one is not the best choice. An efficient USCIS service works primarily with human type. It allows us to avoid misunderstanding. The main disadvantages are the disability to take into account context and bad accuracy;
- The speed of work. Sometimes even the single day counts. Moreover, it’s always important to provide offices with documents on time. The competent specialists are ready to meet even the strictest requirements.
There is one more extra important thing all the USCIS translation services have to deal with. Alongside the ready and approved translation of the documents, you have to provide a certification from a translator indicating his or her competence as a translator. It means the specialist should have approved qualifications.
Why You Should Order USCIS Document Translation
One of the main questions people ask is if they can translate their documents by themselves. The answer is in no way. By using USCIS certified translation services you get rid of the following problems:
- You receive the perfect translation of all the needed documents;
- You don’t need to spend hours trying to find an appropriate specialist offline;
- You get the ready papers on time;
- You save time and energy;
- It’s not extra expensive. You don’t need to pay the whole fortune for it;
- The specialists can cope with the task of any level of complexity.
There is nothing difficult in using such translation services. You can order a high-quality translation in no time even if you do it for the first time. Yet, there are some useful moments you should consider.
Tips for Effective Work with USCIS Certified Translation Services
When you find all the available variants if USCIS certified translation near me, you should pick up the most suitable one. tPensters, for instance, possesses the following advantages:
- It cooperates with more than 500 translators from all over the globe;
- More than 40 languages are available;
- Good prices;
- Fast speed of work.
It takes only half an hour to place an order on the website. Nowadays it’s easier than ever to get a high-quality document translation.